Woodworm Smoke Bomb Fumers x 10
The smoke from each generator infiltrates all the nooks and crannies in areas where woodworm beetles live and hide to flush them out and kill them.
Ideal as a fumigation treatment in rooms of the home or for spaces in antique shops or furniture storage areas. These 'bombs' need lighting and so for use in inaccessible places such as under floors and in roof voids to kill adult furniture beetles we would recommend our Woodworm Fumigation Power Fogger.
- Contains 13.25% Permethrin active ingredient which is a broad spectrum insecticide
- 1 x smoke bomb fumer will treat an area up to 30 square metres / 322 square feet
- Easy to use
- Remove pets and plants from the area to be treated
- Seal the room to be treated by closing all windows and blocking fireplaces
- Place a smoke bomb on a fire proof base such as an old saucer or tile
- Remove the cap and light
- Vacate the room for 4 - 6 hours
- After the treatment re-enter the room and open all windows for ventilation
- Leaves no smell or residue
Please note that the smoke from these fumers will not penetrate wood to kill the woodworm larvae but will kill the adult insects which then breaks the breeding cycle.
Woodworm Smoke Bomb Fumers are best to use in conjunction with our Woodworm Killer Spray or our Woodworm Treatment Liquid Killer available in a 2.5 litre can or a 5 litre can depending on the size of area that you need to treat. These liquid products will penetrate wood to kill existing larvae or they are for use as a preventative treatment to make sure your wooden furniture or structures are protected from wood boring insects.
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.