Wasp Smoke Bomb Fumers x 4
Wasp Smoke Bomb Fumers x 4 to fumigate an area with a problem with wasps.
For use in a loft, attic or roof space or any other area where wasps are active such as in a garage, garden shed or outbuilding.
Please note that the smoke from these fogging bombs will not penetrate a wasps nest, but will kill wasps flying around outside of a nest.
If you have a wasps nest in your chimney stack the best method of treatment, if you cannot reach the nest with our Wasp Nest Killer Powder, is to set off 4 x Wasp Smoke Bomb Fumers simultaneously in the chimney opening or fire grate.
- Contains 13.25% Permethrin which is a broad spectrum insecticide
- 1 x smoke bomb fumer will treat an area up to 120 cubic metres / 4237 cubic feet that has a flying insect problem, such as an area that measures 6 metres x 8 metres / 20 feet x 28 feet. However with regards to wasps in a loft or roof void, we would always recommend the use of 4 x smoke bombs set off simultaneously
- Easy to use
- Remove pets and plants from the area to be treated
- Seal the area to be treated by closing all windows
- Place a smoke bomb on a fire proof base such as an old saucer or tile
- Remove the cap and light
- Vacate the area for 4 - 6 hours
- After the treatment re-enter the area and open all the windows for ventilation
- Leaves no smell or residue
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.