Ultrasonic Indoor Squirrel Repeller 4000
- For INDOOR use ONLY
When squirrels come indoors it is usually in to the attic, loft or roof space where they like to nest. They can cause problems such making disturbing scratching noises as well as chewing through electrical wires which may lead to a fire!
Our Ultrasonic Indoor Squirrel Repeller 4000 is a combined ultrasonic and electromagnetic unit. To drive out these rodent pests, you firstly need to either plug the unit into a 13 amp socket in the area where the squirrels are or place the unit in the area by means of using an electrical lead. Both the ultrasonic and electromagnetic settings need to be used to repel and get rid of these rodents.
Once the squirrels have left, which can take up to 3 weeks if they have young in their nest, we would advise that you locate the entry point and seal it up. You can then plug the repeller into a central position in your house or business and use just the electromagnetic setting of the unit to maintain your property rodent and insect free.
- This is the best squirrel repellent device that we have tested Easy to use plug in device
- Plugs in to a standard 13 amp plug socket
- LED light displays the setting
- Whole house coverage of a 4 - 5 bedroom property or 371 square metres / 4000 square feet
- Also repels ants, beetles, cockroaches, earwigs, silverfish, spiders, woodlice, mice and rats
- Top quality repeller that has won awards and is not like some repellent units that can be found on the internet
- Humane and poison free method of squirrel control
Also available to cover and protect a 2 - 3 bedroom property or 235 square metres / 2500 square feet is our Ultrasonic Indoor Squirrel Repeller 2500.
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.