Fly and Flying Insect Smoke Bomb Fumers x 10
The smoke from each generator infiltrates all the nooks and crannies where flies may be accessing your property to flush them out and kill them.
- Contains 13.25% Permethrin active ingredient which is a broad spectrum insecticide
- 1 x smoke bomb fumer will treat an area up to 120 cubic metres / 4237 cubic feet that has a flying insect problem, such as an area that measures 6 metres x 8 metres / 20 feet x 28 feet. However with regards to cluster flies in an attic or roof void, we would always recommend the use of 4 x smoke bombs set off simultaneously
- Easy to use
- Remove pets and plants from the area to be treated
- Seal the room to be treated by closing all windows and blocking fireplaces
- Place a smoke bomb on a fire proof base such as an old saucer or tile
- Remove the cap and light
- Vacate the room for 4 - 6 hours
- After the treatment re-enter the room and open all windows for ventilation
- Leaves no smell or residue
These smoke generators are available also in a 2 x pack, 4 x pack and 20 x pack please see our Fly Pest Control category.Please note that in the case of Cluster Flies, we advise that you smoke fumigate your affected area twice a year. In March/April and again in September/March both being times when cluster flies become active.
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.