Cluster Fly Smoke Bomb Fumers x 2
Cluster Fly Smoke Bomb Fumers to fumigate an area that suffers from a cluster flies problem.
2 x Cluster Fly Smoke Bomb Fumers will smoke fog a small loft, attic or roof void. An average sized loft needs 4 x smoke bombs.
- Contains 13.25% Permethrin active ingredient which is a broad spectrum insecticide
- 1 x smoke bomb fumer will treat an area up to 120 cubic metres / 4237 cubic feet that has a flying insect problem, such as an area that measures 6 metres x 8 metres / 20 feet x 28 feet. However with regards to cluster flies in an attic or roof void, we would always recommend the use of 4 x smoke bombs set off simultaneously
- Easy to use
- Seal the room to be treated by closing all windows and blocking fireplaces
- Place a smoke bomb on a fire proof base such as an old saucer or tile
- Remove the cap and light
- Vacate the room for 4 - 6 hours
- After the treatment re-enter the room and open all windows for ventilation
- Leaves no smell or residue
We advise that you smoke fumigate your affected area twice a year. In March/April and again in September/March both being times when cluster flies become active.
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.