Cluster Fly Smoke Bomb Fumers x 20
Cluster flies normally affect attics, lofts or roof spaces, the smoke from each generator infiltrates all the nooks and crannies where cluster flies may be accessing your property to flush them out and kill them.
- Contains 13.25% Permethrin active ingredient which is a broad spectrum insecticide
- For a flying insect problem, 1 x smoke bomb fumer will treat an area up to 120 cubic metres / 4237 cubic feet, such as an area that measures 6 metres x 8 metres / 20 feet x 28 feet. However with regards to cluster flies in an attic, loft or roof space, we would always recommend the use of 4 x smoke bombs set off simultaneously
- Easy to use
- Remove pets and plants from the area to be treated
- Seal the room to be treated by closing all windows and blocking fireplaces
- Place a smoke bomb on a fire proof base such as an old saucer or tile
- Remove the cap and light
- Vacate the room for 4 - 6 hours
- After the treatment re-enter the room and open all windows for ventilation
- Leaves no smell or residue
Please note that in the case of Cluster Flies, we advise that you smoke fumigate your affected area twice a year. In March/April and again in September/March both being times when cluster flies become active.
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.