Clothes Moth Smoke Bomb Fumers x 4
The smoke from each generator infiltrates all the nooks and crannies where clothes moths live and hide to flush them out and kill them. Whilst fumigating it is always best to leave the doors of wardrobes open and the drawers of chests open to allow the smoke to circulate in these places where fabric eating moths can do so much damage.
- Contains 13.25% Permethrin active ingredient which is a broad spectrum insecticide
- 1 x smoke bomb fumer will treat an area up to 30 cubic metres / 1059 cubic feet such as a room that measures 3 metres x 4 metres / 10 feet x 13 feet
- Easy to use
- Remove pets and plants from the area to be treated
- Seal the room to be treated by closing all windows and blocking fireplaces
- Place a smoke bomb on a fire proof base such as an old saucer or tile
- Remove the cap and light
- Vacate the room for 4 - 6 hours
- After the treatment re-enter the room and open all windows for ventilation
- Leaves no smell or residue
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.