Bio Fume Aphid and Greenhouse Insect Fumigator
Bio Fume Aphid and Greenhouse Insect Fumigator to disperse and get rid of problem aphid insects such as whitefly, greenfly, blackfly and other plant damaging bugs.
Completely natural containing garlic oil, this product is effective to eliminate an infestation of aphids or for use where plants are present.
* Helps plants natural defenses and stimulates growth.
* Use Bio Fume Greenhouse Fumigators late in the afternoon or early evening - The temperature needs to be 16 degrees or more
* One fumer covers 20 cubic metres
* Make sure all windows are closed - Place the fumigator on a heat proof surface and light the fuse of the canister
* Leave the greenhouse for at least 2 hours - After the fumigation treatment has finished, re enter and open all of the windows
N.B. Water all plants several hours before treatment to make sure that the leaves are dry before you start the fumigator AND never fumigate if your plants have dry roots.
* For pre-season fumigation where no plants are present, use the Aphid Insect Smoke Bomb Fumers.
Next day delivery.
Our prices include VAT.