Bio Fume Aphid and Greenhouse Insect Fumigator
Bio Fume Aphid and Greenhouse Insect Fumigator to kill and get rid of problem aphid insects such as whitefly, greenfly, blackfly and other plant damaging bugs.
Completely natural and organic containing garlic oil, this product is effective to eliminate an infestation of aphids and helps plants natural defenses as well as stimulating growth.
- Can be used where plants are present - no need to remove them
- 1 x fumer will treat an area of up to 20 cubic metres / 706 cubic feet
- Use these fumers late in the afternoon or early evening
- The temperature needs to be 16 degrees or more
- Make sure all windows are closed
- Place the fumigator on a heat proof surface and light the fuse
- Leave the greenhouse, conservatory or other treatment area for at least 2 hours
- After the fumigation treatment has finished, re enter and open all of the windows
- Leaves no harmful or unpleasant odours
Please note: Water all plants several hours before treatment to make sure that the leaves are dry before you start the fumigator AND never fumigate if your plants have dry roots.
For a pre-season fumigation treatment where no plants are present, use our Aphid and Greenhouse Insect Smoke Bomb Fumers available in packs of 2, 4, 10 and 20 - please see the related products below.
Next day delivery.
Our prices include VAT.