Battery Operated Cat Repeller
- Battery powered by 2 x 9 volt PP3 type batteries [not included]
- Coverage area of 15 metres / 50 feet in an arc of 60 degrees
- Emits a high pitched ultrasonic sound to frighten cats away only when a cat comes into its PIR [passive infra red] motion detection range or the unit can be time set to operate
- A good set of batteries should last 1 month at 200 activations per day
- Ground fixing spike and wall / fence mounting brackets included
- Inaudible to humans
- Effective and easy method to humanely control cats in the garden
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.