Aphid and Greenhouse Insect Smoke Bomb Fumers x 10
Ideal as a pre season insecticidal fumigation treatment to make sure that you kill off any bug that may be hiding in some nook or cranny prior to planting. These smoke bombs kill any residual insect from the previous season to make your greenhouse ready to re-plant the new seasons crops.
Not to be used where plants are present.
- Contains 13.25% Permethrin active ingredient which is a broad spectrum insecticide
- 1 x smoke bomb fumer will treat an area up to 30 square metres / 322 square feet
- Easy to use
- Remove plants from the area to be treated
- Seal the area to be treated by closing all windows
- Place a smoke bomb on a fire proof base such as an old saucer or tile
- Remove the cap and light
- Vacate the area for 4 - 6 hours
- After the treatment re-enter the greenhouse or treatment area and open all windows for ventilation
- Leaves no smell or residue
Also available in packs of 2, 4 and 20, please see the related products below.
Please note: If you have found an aphid infestation in your greenhouse [ or conservatory ] mid-season with your crops in full bloom, see our Bio Fume Aphid and Greenhouse Insect Fumigator that is completely natural and organic and can be used where plants are present.
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.